5. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
6. Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between
the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made
7. Rebounding increases capacity for respiration.
8. Rebounding tends to reduce the height to which the
arterial pressures rise during exertion.
9. Rebounding lessens the time during which blood pressure
remains abnormal after severe activity.
10. Rebounding assists in the rehabilitation of a heart
11. Rebounding increases the functional activity of
the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
12. Rebounding improves resting metabolic rate so that
more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
13. Rebounding causes muscles to perform work in moving
fluids through the body to lighten the heart's load.
14. Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling
in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing
15. Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by
increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing
the distance between the capillaries and the target
16. Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles
in the body so that they work more efficiently.
17. Rebounding allows the resting heart to beat less
18. Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride
19. Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad)
in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein
(good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery
20. Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
21. Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate
intensity increases the mitochondria count within the
muscle cells, essential for endurance.
22. Rebounding adds to the alkaline reserve of the
body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring
23. Rebounding improves coordination between the propreoceptors
in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to
and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and
responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
24. Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness
to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus
25. Rebounding offers relief from neck and back pains,
headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
26. Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
27. Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation
28. Rebounding results in better mental performance,
with keener learning processes.
29. Rebounding curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort
30. Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies,
digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
31. Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging
32. Rebounding is an effective modality by which the
user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
33. Rebounding is enjoyable!